When we are hurt and store painful memories in our hearts, we can become emotionally “hobbled” – stuck at the point when the pain was inflicted, with subtle bonds that weave their damaging way through our souls.
• Is a lengthy period of grief holding you back?
• Did a job layoff cause you to doubt your future?
• Are you reliving a tragic event in your mind over and over again?
• Are you lonely without being alone?
• Did abuse destroy your dignity or rob you of self-worth?
God will rescue you. And, His response is complete and permanent.
Whether our heart wounds trace back four days or forty years, God awaits, ready to heal us by restoring the brokenness within us.
Learn more about the effects of “hobbling” in this 3 minute radio interview, “Hobbled” from The Heart Healer: God’s Response to Personal Prayer in a Hurting World.
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
— John 14:27 NIV
This post is one of a series of brief interviews with Pastor Randy Garcia from “Rising Higher” on AM 1100 KDRY, in San Antonio, TX. Each chapter of The Heart Healer will be discussed in subsequent posts from the series.